Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday! Too Much Tan!

Is this too much?? My tan from spending a weekend in Arizona with my sister 3 years ago...hmmm? Ha ha..at least mine is from the sun gods and not a lightbulb.
Friendly Reminder to Go Easy On the Fake N Bakin This Season
I came across this picture on the Rod Ryan page (The Buzz) and this guy reminded me of my ex bf. I use to call the dude George (Hamilton) cause he was really into tanning...Bwaaa Haa haa haa. Although he never looked this crazy/orangy.
LOL
Weekend Retreat!! I love this time of the year!
I hope to work on my natural skin enhancements this weekend in Galveston @ Hotel Galvez!
Okay, so this is suppose to be a WW Post..so enjoy!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So much for wordless! lol
Wow..not that is WAY too much tan on all those people!!
Hope you have a blast this weekend!!!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

As always thank you Stephanie! Where are all your posts?? lol
The TAG is NOT SO WORDLESS WEDNESDAY..ha ha. I have a lot to say sometimes.