Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Missed Ski Trip =(

House in Steamboat, Colorado

The Fantasy Ski Team Official Pad
So pretty!
Fantasy Ski Team Gals & Myers (Minus Lalo-Cha) Ann, Merv & The New Recruits
(who were lucky enough to get FST shirts that I designed)
I did miss going on this years ski trip. Hopefully I will have things in order for next year.
Silly Drew! The annual wine cellar dinner (Ann to the side)
Myers was the one to end up in the ER this year! Foot injury. He should recover nicely.

Thanks for sharing pictures Chris!

I was told that I was missed dearly. Of course I was. LOL Still working on this knee so next year I can be all over that mountain.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

No knee injury will stop you, right?!?!
Looks like they had fun, but I know you were missed! :)
How is your kneee doing by the way?!?!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Oh no, I will ski again. I just felt a little nervous to go this year and I had some child care issues. Plus the kids are going to be in KY this summer so I wanted to spend Spring Break with them instead.

My friend who puts the trip together said, it was fun..but not as fun as it would have been if I was there.

So sweet. Apparently my name kept coming up. I love it. This year would have been my 5th year.

There is always next year.

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Knee still swells up. I need to do more rehab (on my own). Def. going to get it back in shape.