Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Survey (From My Mom)

Please Do Not Spoil The Fun! Hit Forward, Delete My Answers And Type In Your Answers. Then Send This To A Whole Bunch Of People That You Know...And Send It Back To Me So I Can See Your Answers, The Theory Is That You Will Learn A Lot Of Little Known Facts About Those You Know. Remember To Send It Back to me!!
(Email: BUT IF YOU READ TAG YOURSELF)

*
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Laura Ingles (My best guess)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? On the way to work this morning. =(
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I don’t remember I never hand write anything anymore.
4. Don't know what happened to question #4??
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I have the most amazing kids imaginable, Darren: 13 & Lauren: 10
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? If myself as another person loved hanging out with a great gal, YES!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? In the middle
8.. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nah, that seems so 2000 and Late.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I try to be but I am easily discouraged or broken down at times.
13. Favorite Ice Cream? Not really a fan of ice cream, I’ll take Nachos instead.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile & Eyes
15. RED OR PINK? Red or Pink for what? I like all colors!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF? The fact that I would rather be alone then deal with someone else’s needs. I have gotten pretty comfortable being alone.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My younger self
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they want to
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Green & White Sneakers
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? I shared my Roast Beef sandwich with Roxxy last night, about to eat some yogurt.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Buzz
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow (I need some sun in my life)
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? My Teddy Bear
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mom & Pops
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I love my Mommy and I hope I can spend some face time with her soon. Maybe while the kids are in Kentucky and HOPEFULLY for Christmas. I miss my family.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? APOLO ANTON ONO! Darn it, the Olympics are over. 27. Hair Color? Black, that is about to change soon. Looking to lighten it up!
28. EYE COLOR: Brown, thinking I am going back to Green contacts though.
29.. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? See #28
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Seafood & Thai (ANYTHING SPICY REALLY)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings (that eventually just piss me off because it only happens in the movies)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Pineapple Express, LOVE ME SOME JAMES FRANCO
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy Blue (WORK SHIRT)
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? OMG SUMMER, I am so over WINTER!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I love them both.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Apple Pie I guess. I could care less about dessert.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone!!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Nobody.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I am still finishing Breaking Dawn. Spring and Summer time is when I get my reading done. Oh, come on weekends at the beach!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Section-Township-Range Guide (and my mouse)
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The closing ceremonies (about 15 minutes of it)
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids laughing with me.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? Jamaica I guess.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Procrastinating?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Pueblo, Colorado
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? (BLANK)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your to cute :) My response to your answers....Wrong on Laura Ingals...actually it was after one of our high school queens "Laurie Bensik"your dads secret crush...men???? How come you were crying this morning??? Hey, how about my Pumpkin Roll...thought that was your "Fav"??? So you found Roxxy....yeah!!!!Special Talent "procrastinating" yep that's my Laurie Anne....Poor baby girl and the police story...not fun :( Hugs and love...loved reading your answers....and excited that you may be coming home this summer and Christmas...I now have something to look forward to....Yeah!!! Your happy & excited Momma love & hugs xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm with you and RaeRae about "Apolo Anton Ono" what a cutie :) Even Grandmas like to look :) tee hee!!! Love Momma