Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
The cute gazebo in the courtyard by our room
Friday, April 25, 2008
The kids will be playing on this fun slide at their cousins 9th Birthday party. This thing is fun! Even for the adults. Plus they will get to swim in the pool. They will probably come back tan and Lauren with her highlights. I hope the weather hold out for them.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
2. We get to check out the night life on the "WALK"
6. Go the the Arts Museum
7. Check out "Fiesta San Antonio"
8. Run into Cederic the Entertainer?? He is performing Friday evening
9. Shop, Shop, Shop
10. Visit the Alamo
11. Ride the River Boat
12. Dine outdoors
13. OR NOTHING AT ALL
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Thursday, April 17, 2008
- Quit my job downtown
- Restored my maiden name
- Paid off a VERY OLD bill (Finally) Yay!
- Cut my hair-AGAIN-
- Started a new job (good thing since I quit the old one)
- Sat in traffic this morning! Commute time yesterday was approximately 40 minutes-this morning 1 hour and 5 minutes due to a stalled 18 wheeler.
- Reconnected with a good friend from High School-discovered that not only does she have a 4 year old boy (I knew that) but that she also now has 15 month old TWINS!!!
- Brought my lunch to work YAY!
- Made my own coffee-No more coffee with Gina in the morning
- Ate an apple for breakfast instead of an Otto's breakfast burrito
- Found out that Lauren is not allowed to wear nail polish to school
- Got a really pretty necklace & earring set from Ruth. She is so sweet
- Finished filling a very important task-not my taxes-but has a lot to do with money! Gina and Danielle are so proud of me!
It is already going to be another weekend I can't believe it. I quit my other job on a Monday! Bizarre right? I mean, who quits on a Monday? Lalo!! I miss all my dear friends downtown already. I hope everyone is doing well.
I have pictures from last weekend that I will have to post at another time.
Labels: Thursday Thirteen
Friday, April 11, 2008
3. Favorite Dessert: Apple Pie a La Mode
4. Your name: Laura
5. Favorite Animal: A Liger!! ha ha (Cross breed of a Lion & Tiger)
6. Your pets: Jetty Poo
7. Your favorite singer/band: Keith Urban
8. Your city: Houston!!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
HE WEIGHS 4LBS, 11 OZS
MOM AND BABY ARE DOING WELL. YAY!!
I WILL HAVE PICTURES TO FOLLOW
*Not actual baby!!
Don't be looking for our mistakes. This was Darren and Lauren's first Srabble game. I don't think they did too bad. Most of the 2-3 letter words are mine! LOL
I didn't have time to take many pictures hence the reason most of them were blury. I was running around the table while we were playing the games trying to take some snapshots. See how deep in thought they are. Too cute.