Tuesday, April 29, 2008

July 4th Weekend: Holly Visits Lalo!!

Yay! Today Holly got her ticket to come visit me from Denver! She will be here over the July 4th holiday. I am so excited. I just love when friends and family come to visit.
I am trying to convince her to move here one day. Any suggestions on what we MUST do while she is here? Let me know. I have known Holly since I was 14 years old and we became the best of friends when we started to play soccer together at the age of 15. She didn't play our Freshman year. To make the story more amazing is we both went to one high school in our hometown, had French class together didn't talk a whole lot and ended up running into one another at another school the next year. We were meant to be life long friends. You'll remember I did a post on her for her Birthday!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love when out-of-town friends come to visit :)