Monday, April 7, 2008

Weekend Update

This was pretty much me this weekend. Ice, medicine and soft foods. I think the worst is over though. I have a bit of swelling but other then that I am on the road to recovery.

The kids and I went to see Leather Heads. It is a pretty good movie.
We give it 4 out of 5 stars

It was a movie weekend. We rented The Kingdom, The Invasion, Mr. Woodcock and some other sports comedy movie, can't remember the name. Thank goodness the kids don't mind just hanging out with their ol'Mom. Darren is really into any movie that has to do with the government/military. I guess because his dad is in the Army.
A lot of people have cut their locks recently and have posted pictures of their new do. So I thought I'd share with you my new cut. It isn't too short, I'd actually like to go a bit shorter. I am not the best at taking self portraits but here you go. What else are you going to do in Houston traffic? The above picture is an extreme close up! lol

The kids and I also played a friendly game of Scrabble. Lauren actually won. lol I won a game too and my son had the nerve to say, "Wow Mom, it must make you feel mighty proud that you beat an 11 year old and an 8 year old at Scrabble". What a sore loser. lol It was their first time playing and they were really into it. I had pictures but my camera is not with me now so I will have to post some now OLD pictures soon. Hope everyone has a good week.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like your hair cut a lot - it's a good length on you.

And I love me a good game of Scrabble!

Anonymous said...

Love the new do! It looks really good on you!