Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Old Pictures from last week

The Scrabble Champ!
Poor little thing, she has such a tiny nose her glasses always slide down her little face.
Don't be looking for our mistakes. This was Darren and Lauren's first Srabble game. I don't think they did too bad. Most of the 2-3 letter words are mine! LOL

I didn't have time to take many pictures hence the reason most of them were blury. I was running around the table while we were playing the games trying to take some snapshots. See how deep in thought they are. Too cute.

Eat, think, play!

She won the Bottle of Kisses! That bottle is almost as big as she is!

BTW, Congrats to CK on the arrival of her new baby boy Carson Felix! So happy for her. That bottle is more her size and his.

Darren gaming it at CC's!

Darren and Lauren with Christian to celebrate his 10th Birthday!

Chipmunk Cheeks! Ha ha.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

oh well it looks like everyone had a good week and what a cute little baby!

Stephanie said...

I'm glad my camera cord goes to good use! Hehe!

Awww...at least you don't have the chipmunk cheeks anymore!!

Amanda said...

Cute pics. Love the cheeks, LOL. Would you believe that I have never played scrabble? And we're a pretty big board game family...
And I have to say...Carson looks like such a doll! :)