Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Darren will pass on this one
She is so shy
Such a little ham "The Shark"
We had so much fun @ Splashtown. So glad my friend Heather invites us to all of her company outings. They closed the park down for Schlumberger so we took advantage of the shorter lines and less people everywhere. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful friends who include the kids and I will these fun adventures. Last Friday we met up with Heather and Jason for a nice dinner and went Ice Skating. My ankle is still paying for that one. I was going to post this as a Wordless Wednesday but I had too many words for that. LOL Happy Wednesday. I can't wait for our Long weekend! Maybe the weather will hold out for us (it is looking good so far) and we can do some beach stuff or something.
Friday, May 16, 2008
I was tagged by Stephanie@ Little Bits of Sugar
Here are the rules:
1.)Write your own six word memoir.
2.)Post it on your blog; include a visual illustration if you'd like.
3.)Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible.
My 6 Words
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
So we set it all up, created our band and our characters and we played most of the evening on Saturday. They have some skills! I am still on the EASY level but getting better!
Monday, May 5, 2008
I've been tagged by Kendra do this Meme! The tag is to post six uninteresting things about myself and in turn tag six others to do the same. So here it is.......
1. I can eat breakfast anytime of the day. Really, I love everything about a hot breakfast, especially sausage patties.
2. I do not watch much TV but for some reason I recently picked up the hobby of watching TV on DVD, I am constantly thinking in my head what TV series I will start to buy next.
3. I am usually much more organized at the office then I am at home. I don't know why that is. I can find an item that I use once a Quarter in a flash, but I am looking for the car keys EVERY single morning. *I have gotten better at this since I try my best to put these keys in the decorative bowl on the coffee table.
4. I would much rather be happy and healthy than rich. I have met with a few financial advisors that leave very frustrated with me because I do NOT have dreams or plans to buy a personal jet or a yacht. Of course I participate in my 401K and such but I guess I am a simple gal.
5. My car is admired most by young men *age range 18-28
6. I have a very short attention span, I am not proud of this but sometimes if someone is talking and talking I tend to wander off into my own thoughts.
I am tagging:
Colleen @ Mommy Always Wins
Motherhood for Dummies
Amanda @ It's a Wonderful Worley Life
Stephanie @ Little Bits of Sugar *I know that makes 2 times tagged!
Anyone else who would like to list some uninteresting things about yourself, please do so and let me know you did!
Friday, May 2, 2008
So they stayed in their rooms while I put my feet up on the recliner (with my pillows and blanket) and decided to just sit there and relax and start my new book. Suddenly I sense Lauren sitting behind me and just staring...I turn to see what she is doing (she never says a word) and she just smiles and says to me "Mommy, look in front of you". I look up and I see this lovely little note from her.
Behind the note is a hot cup of tea that she made for me so that I can truly relax. What a sweetie pie. I almost cried. I am blessed with such sweet children.
So I sat there and sipped on my tea and read my new book with my feet propped up and just relaxed for about 45 minutes. It was perfect and just what I needed after a stressful day.
For me, EVERYDAY is Mother's Day!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
ART CAR PARADE WITH THE KIDS
Labels: Thursday Thirteen