I am at home with my family for my Granny's funeral. It is nice to be with all my family. The service was yesterday and it was beautiful. My sisters and I pretty much put everything together. I read the Obituary, my sisters gave the eulogy and my sister's boyfriend put together the slide show DVD with music. Today we will put her ashes to rest. She lived a full life and was a wonderful woman. We will miss having her here with us dearly. Thank you to everyone who has supported us through this tough time in our lives.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Thursday, February 21, 2008
- She is a very positive person to be around, when things get tough, she gets tougher, that is why we call her Mighty Mouse!
- She is a loyal friend, we can let our busy lives pass us by and talk every month or every year and it is like we never stopped talking
- She cherishes things that are sentimental-I still can't believe you have the letter from me about the game "Cookies" I don't remember when I have laughed so hard
- She is there for her friends and family-If I was in jail, she'd bail me out and ask me what the heck I did and why she wasn't there with me
- She makes me laugh-We can just sit around for hours and laugh, mostly about the dumb things we use to do together back in high school
- She is a hard worker-Always seem to be a great attribute in whatever role she holds
- She is an excellent listener-When you need to talk she is focused on what you have to say
- She is open to new and fun ideas and things-LIKE MOVING TO HOUSTON!!!!! *crosses fingers**
- She loves to camp-I have many fond memories of us "gals" camping. Who needs the dude, we can start our own fire
- She is like a sister to me-She knows more about me then most of my family members do
- She knows how to learn from her mistakes, some people simply repeat them over and over
- She is very creative and artsy, I love her decor skills she has awesome taste
- She will always be one of my Best Friends-I am so glad we got to spend some one on one time in Denver and the fact that she came to see me in Steamboat last year-that meant a lot to me
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Posing for her picture! Thank you RaeAnne for all your phone calls and continuted updates. I love ya sis. You are the best!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
My Second Donation is this afternoon. While all of you are taking your post lunch naps I will be saving lives! Yay me! I also have lunch today with some friends from my last job. It is always fun to catch up with those gals. Unfortunately we alway end up eating at Pappa's Grill. I am not a big BBQ fan so I'll have to see what I can eat. I need to eat a good lunch since it is a donating day. No drinking for 24 hours though. LOL I am sure I can manage. Since being on WW I have turned into a fish, drinking half my body weight in water.UPDATE: DONOR COACH DIDN'T SHOW UP!!!!
Monday, February 11, 2008
All in all it was a fun evening. We will attempt to play Taboo next time. BBBRRRRNNNNTTT! I love that buzzer.
Note-I had misplaced my camera but found it this morning so hopefully I will have more real pictures and not just googled ones to post. Back to the 9-5 or whatever.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Nellie proudly shows off how big her little guy is getting! Doesn't she look fantastic.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
No more Beer for Cederick, he is looking a little wasted here.
Cederics first sighting of snow!
He really likes it here!