Monday, March 31, 2008
Thank goodness Stephanie offered to pick out a cake. I had my M.I.L. make some cupcakes and they actually matched the cake Stephanie picked out so I was very pleased. Nellie later sent me a text that read "Cupcakes Rock". I am so glad she enjoyed them. The kids grandma is a pretty good baker. I think Yolanda's kids ate mine. I got home and took the couple I had in the car and placed them on the trunk. She called me over to talk so I left them there. When I came back to my car a few minutes later they were no where to be found? The only trace of them was the silver cc liners that magically landed in the yard. Those little *beeps* lol I guess I didn't need to eat them anyway. RIGHT! I had a lot of fun putting it all together. I only hope my Guest of Honor was just as honored.
The Secret Storks!
For many months now Stephanie, Kristin and I have been leaving Secret Stork gifts for Baby Watson and Nellie was sure it was ME. She was correct but had no idea her other friends were in on it too. So we decided to come out of the Stork Closet at her shower. The look on her face was priceless. I think Gina has video of her opening up her SS scrapbook that leaked our little SS Team. What fun.
Saturday the kids and I went to a birthday party for Nick who turned 13. The kids played on a ginormous moon walk and had a lot of fun.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
- Finish all the D.O.'s Nellie left for me to do!!!!
- Send pictures to Walgreens for pick up this afternoon
- Drive to Sugar Land to pick up Sweet Treats *Homemade Goodness* for a special get together
- Complete project that I have been working on for months (along with two other great ladies)
- Work Out-Yay me!!
- Wash Car-Yes again-I love having a black car
- Go to Babies R Us & Party City (again)
- Make reservations
- Baby Shower for little BTW
- Heather "Choppinator's" Dinner Party for Jason Friday evening
- Christian's Dinner Party Sunday
- Sign Offer Letter (hopefully) *No Rae, Nothing is happening in Denver* BLAH
- Buy soft foods and pick up prescriptions to prepare for my surgery next week
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Christian-Houston Zoo 2007
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Lauren is trying to think of a creative answer. She did pretty good.
At Herman Park last weekend. This was the most comfortable rock ever. We decided not to do the paddle boats this trip. Maybe next time we go. They are pretty fun.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Look Mom! A Big Man With A Leaf Over His Uggh Hmm! LOL
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I actually loved this so much I bought 4 glasses for myself. A little bit of Pueblo back to Houston.
RaeAnne is ready for her serve. Just need to find a tennis court in February. This seemed to be impossible. We drove to 2 High Schools and the City Park and nobody had lighting for us to play some tennis. So we made due with the City Zoo parking lot. We also discovered that next to the Pueblo Zoo was a shooting/firing range. These patrons disrupted our game a few times. The real concern to me is why is there a gun range next to the children's playground and the zoo? Hmmm?
Monday, March 10, 2008
Friday, March 7, 2008
This will be me at work all next week.
It usually takes my body clock a week or so to get use to the time change. Although I'd prefer to fall back I do enjoy having another hour of daylight. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
- Find my Birth Certificate to get Passport
- Book my flight to New Mexico
- Go to see John Legend with Gigi
- Locate my Divorce Decree
- Drink Beer from my Pueblo BREWTUS glass
- Clean my car
- Go visit CK's Baby and Hang out with My First Family
- Not spend my Bonus money
- Shop for Baby Shower
- Find a new Pizza Delivery Guy
- Take some Ambien
- Find my camera cord so I can post new pictures!!!
Labels: Thursday Thirteen
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
I was tagged by Stephanie
Here are 7 weird things about me....
1. I misplace everything at one point or another
2. I am not obsessed with diamonds or chocolate
3. I have moved about every 2.5 years of my adult life (hoping to move again)
4. I make my bed before I sleep in it (if I didn't make it in the morning)
5. I love dill pickle chips but can't stand pickle spears
6. I married my 1st love after dating for only 3 months-lasted 10 years
7. I have been watching Sex in the City (Season DVD's) almost daily for the past 2 weeks before I go to bed
Here Are The Rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
I am tagging:
1. Every Blogger I know
2. Has been tagged
3. So nobody left to tag!!!
4. I need to get
5. more blogger buddies
6. Sounds pretty
7. Sad I know!
Me, Julie & Rae
The Boy & The Girl
The kids bonding with their Great Grandma