Friday, April 11, 2008

Photo Meme!

I got this from Stephanie's Blog! Here's a fun meme! Answer the questions below. Take your answer to Google Images and then post the pictures that answer your questions. Make sure there's a picture for every answer. And to make this more fun, don't use any of your own pictures. Find them all from Google. Then tag some of your friends to join in the fun!
.
1. A place you'd like to travel: Greece
2. Favorite Food: Mousaka (It's a Greek Dish)
3. Favorite Dessert: Apple Pie a La Mode

4. Your name: Laura


5. Favorite Animal: A Liger!! ha ha (Cross breed of a Lion & Tiger)
Click here to watch a video on Liger's

6. Your pets: Jetty Poo
7. Your favorite singer/band: Keith Urban
8. Your city: Houston!!
9. Current Job: In the Oil Business
10. Favorite Author: Alice Sebold
11. Favorite Color: Orange

12. Bad Habit: Getting Tickets
13. Favorite Object: My diamond necklace

14. Favorite Actor: Josh Harnett

15. Favorite Song: Iris-Goo Goo Dolls

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the pic you found for #9 - very creative! This was one of the better meme's out there. It was fun :)

Amanda said...

OOOH. This is very fun. Maybe I will try this. Love the pics you found! :)

Kendra said...

I love that photo of Greece. Makes me want to travel....
I was blog hopping and found your site....Very cute.

Melissa said...

oh yea for memes! And my husband and I want to go to Greece so badly...but we will see when that happens.