- Quit my job downtown
- Restored my maiden name
- Paid off a VERY OLD bill (Finally) Yay!
- Cut my hair-AGAIN-
- Started a new job (good thing since I quit the old one)
- Sat in traffic this morning! Commute time yesterday was approximately 40 minutes-this morning 1 hour and 5 minutes due to a stalled 18 wheeler.
- Reconnected with a good friend from High School-discovered that not only does she have a 4 year old boy (I knew that) but that she also now has 15 month old TWINS!!!
- Brought my lunch to work YAY!
- Made my own coffee-No more coffee with Gina in the morning
- Ate an apple for breakfast instead of an Otto's breakfast burrito
- Found out that Lauren is not allowed to wear nail polish to school
- Got a really pretty necklace & earring set from Ruth. She is so sweet
- Finished filling a very important task-not my taxes-but has a lot to do with money! Gina and Danielle are so proud of me!
Photo from camera phone-a little dark! I have my angel from manager at previous job to look over me and guide me in my new ventures.Greetings all! I have been running around like a chicken without a head lately. As some of you already know, I have started a new job with another Oil Company. Today is day 2 and it seems to be going pretty good. I have a lot to learn.
It is already going to be another weekend I can't believe it. I quit my other job on a Monday! Bizarre right? I mean, who quits on a Monday? Lalo!! I miss all my dear friends downtown already. I hope everyone is doing well.
I have pictures from last weekend that I will have to post at another time.