Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen-Events This Week


  1. Quit my job downtown

  2. Restored my maiden name

  3. Paid off a VERY OLD bill (Finally) Yay!

  4. Cut my hair-AGAIN-

  5. Started a new job (good thing since I quit the old one)

  6. Sat in traffic this morning! Commute time yesterday was approximately 40 minutes-this morning 1 hour and 5 minutes due to a stalled 18 wheeler.

  7. Reconnected with a good friend from High School-discovered that not only does she have a 4 year old boy (I knew that) but that she also now has 15 month old TWINS!!!

  8. Brought my lunch to work YAY!

  9. Made my own coffee-No more coffee with Gina in the morning

  10. Ate an apple for breakfast instead of an Otto's breakfast burrito

  11. Found out that Lauren is not allowed to wear nail polish to school

  12. Got a really pretty necklace & earring set from Ruth. She is so sweet

  13. Finished filling a very important task-not my taxes-but has a lot to do with money! Gina and Danielle are so proud of me!

Photo from camera phone-a little dark! I have my angel from manager at previous job to look over me and guide me in my new ventures.
Greetings all! I have been running around like a chicken without a head lately. As some of you already know, I have started a new job with another Oil Company. Today is day 2 and it seems to be going pretty good. I have a lot to learn.

It is already going to be another weekend I can't believe it. I quit my other job on a Monday! Bizarre right? I mean, who quits on a Monday? Lalo!! I miss all my dear friends downtown already. I hope everyone is doing well.

I have pictures from last weekend that I will have to post at another time.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

We miss you too! And it's going to be crazy calling you LC instead of LL - maybe LL will just stick.

Ummm...why can't she wear nail polish to school!? What a stupid rule!

Amanda said...

Yay! You posted. I like LC, Stephanie. LC is cool...if you watch THE HILLS on MTV you know what I'm talking about!
Miss ya LC!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

You gals are too funny! Yes, LC is cool on the OC, I'll be H-town's LC. Either or ladies. Apparently nail polish is disruptive to her education, even though she is an honor roll stundent-STRAIGHT A's at that. Perhaps it distracts the Non-Honor Roll Students. "PRETTY NAILS"

Kendra said...

Yay for you! Sounds like a good week.

Anonymous said...

You have had one busy week. I didn't know you were changing your name....that was a surprise. No more LaLo. Was Lauren disappointed about the nail polish? How did your last day at work go....bet it was sad for you leave :( Wish you all the best in your new job....a new and exciting experience :) Love ya, Momma xoxoxo to Peanut & Angel :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting that old bill paid off. We recently took out a small medical bill that has been hanging around for what has seemed like an eternity!

I just stumbled here this evening and have enjoyed catching up on your posts. Interesting blog you have here!