Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Name Is Laura and I have an addiction.....

I have found myself with some 'free' time lately. Well maybe I have made time for some free time lately. I have rediscovered FARMVILLE! No I do not have this T-Shirt but I do find my self coming home from work, cooking for the kids and playing FV while I watch TV.
Today I got an email reminding me that I have some movie selections coming my way...ETA, Tomorrow! I have been meaning to sign up for NetFlix lately and what better time to do so other than when you can earn FV CASH by doing so. Are we worried about me yet?
I am not (YET). Only because NetFlix was something I wanted to do...RIGHT!, so I got a little perk by signing up through FV. No big deal. Lets hope I don't start paying for FV Cash and Coins. That won't happen..not to me. I am to strong.

I do have 3 fun movies coming my way! Sadly I have NEVER seen (from beginning to end) The 40 Year Old Virgin so that is on route, so is Step Brothers (because it is just LOL funny), and Lauren picked out Bed Time Stories. The girl had like 15 selections. So see this benefits the whole family.
I found this picture and thought to myself: PERFECT.
~

PS-Please pray for my friend Holly. Her Dad has been in the hospital for a few weeks now and is waiting on a heart transplant. Lets hope he gets it quick and can go home soon. Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Allie. I was just wondering how do you do it being a single mom and all and still having time to play Farmville?


wow you must be superwoman.

Stephanie said...

Oh no...I have never played FM and I hope not to! I dont want to become addicted!!
I have enough computer addictions asit is! lol

Lots of prayers for your friend Holly!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

It is all about balance! Even single Mom's have to take time to do things they enjoy. Thanks for stopping by.

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Thank you for your kind words Stephanie. Her dad is so young, it breaks my heart.