Monday, January 25, 2010

Cullen's Upscale American Grille

Very lovely place to go with a group of friends or with a Romance!
11500 Space Center Blvd. Houston, Texas 77059 281.991.DINE or 281.991.2000
Cullen's is located off Space Center Blvd and if you are not near that area let me tell you, this place is well worth your drive. Romance and I went there for our 1st (official) date and although we were there after the kitchen was closed, we still enjoyed some beverages and a great atmosphere. Upstairs they have a great big outdoor patio with a huge fire pit that just sets the mood to enjoy the person you are with.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYY
They also have a live band @ Cullen's Live. Music was good although we didn't spend much time with the crowd. We will definitely go to Cullen's again.
When my family comes in to visit this will be a hot destination spot to take them.

1 comments:

ROMANCE said...

Great place! I enjoyed every second of every minute with my LaLo-Cha at Cullen's.