Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 2: A photo of something you ate today.

OMG, here I am! I am sorry boys and girls. Weekend and everything else can throw me off schedule.
*
Today I had KING CAKES all around me. Seriously, it isn't like someone emailed me and said, Hey Lalo, there is king cake in my office, or when I went to warm up my Healthy Choice meal, there weren't 4 boxes of KC's all lined up, forks and plates smiling at me. I am at my desk and my neighbor brings me cups full of none other than KING CAKE. SMH..help!
Now I am home and I have eaten my cheese and crackers and the kids are anxiously waiting for the Jambalaya to be ready. So I figured I better make the mad dash for the computer to type up this post. So hear you go. Some pictures of "THINGs" I ate today.
*
I never follow the rules.
Carbmaster Yogurt with Kashi cereal *crunch crunch yumminess* banana is still at desk and the orange was a tad bitter. Bleh!
Jambalaya~Happy Fat Tuesday
I will be serving this with a fantastic salad. Delicious. Gotta go!
TOMORROW: Day 3 - Your idea of the perfect first date.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

are you going to do a post a week instead of each day to make it last longer??? haha

that Jambalaya looks tasty!!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Maybe, oh lord...that means this meme will run its course in over a year. lol

The Jambalaya was awesome. That picture doesn't do it justice. I did take an after picture but it was too late. That post was behind us.

I can't wait until you lag..I will be there to rag on you..LOL

Stephanie said...

Okay, I'm not a jambalaya person, but that looks really tasty!